Daniel Javier
Sanz Sampeyo
My
opinion of this shit of life
My
opinion of this life is that is the worst life that I have when Donald Trump staid
in the USA to govern. He don’t want that the refugees stay in his ‘‘Kingdom’’,
at least Michael Jackson died and he doesn’t suffer this.
He
has blame of this climate change and this global warming.
He
built a wall between the USA and Mexico.
He
has a devil inside, Obama is better than him, In Spain It’s hot, in the entire
world changed the climate. He‘s like Hitler.
I’m
a boy of 12 years old, but I can (and we can) change this shit of world, how? Very
easy, everybody join our power of civic. We can put another man or woman.
The
other problem is the pollution and the sea.
We throw
our rubbish to the sea and the aquatic animals die of our blame. I have a big bin
with plastics bin, glass bin…
The
pollution is that we create CO2 and we don’t notice it.
But we
live (Granada, Spain) in a ‘‘hole’’ that we create a ‘‘plastic cap’’.
THIS
IS ALL FOR NOW.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario